|Company Name||Agente Technical|
|Location||Midwest, United States|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2017|
The Certification Engineer is responsible to oversee all project certification efforts and schedules, including the certification plan, compliance matrix and conformity plan to development and enable a timely finding of compliance. This is an experienced-level position with no supervisory responsibility that reports to the Manager of Certification.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up certification scopes for projects and prepare CAA submittal packages.
• Oversees certification plan, compliance matrix and conformity plans and implementation.
• Ensures excellent coordination with other certification groups.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Maintains and grows regulatory knowledge.
• Keeps aware of regulatory guidance and requirements by the regulatory agencies.
• Remains cognizant of industry regulatory means and methods.
• Stays informed of developments and changes in certification requirements.
• Follows company policy and maintains appropriate documentation for process, unit, and company reports.
• Assists as subject matter expert to the training department.
• Responsible for maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with company personnel and management.
• Responsible for successful project certification efforts.
• Ensure excellent coordination with other groups on certification status and any needed support.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Provides feedback and mentorship to less experienced certification group members.
• Follows Company policy and maintain appropriate documentation for process, unit, and company reports.
• Follows Client Standard Operating Procedures and provide feedback on improvements and clarification.
• Generates reports, and prepares presentations.
• Prepares necessary government, company, and industry reports.
• Responsible for maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
• Works with other company departments as needed to maintain schedules and implement changes.
• Provides assistance and support to related departments as required.
• Keeps supervisor informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
• Associate degree or equivalent.
• 7+ years of aircraft certification experience.
• A demonstrated and extensive understanding of aircraft engineering and certification functions, procedures, standards and methods.