|Company Name||Agente Technical|
|Location||Northwest, United States|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2018|
Position: Senior Program Manager
Directs, coordinates and oversees all activities related to execution of a contract. Provides a single point of contact for all program related inquiries. Facilitates interdepartmental cohesiveness between engineering, certification and supply chain and coordinates the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides high-value customer with a direct point of contact for contracts which are prototype in nature, technical and/or of moderate to high value.
• Responsible for comprehending the Statement of Work and contract for assigned projects and ensuring that both GTI and the customer comply with both.
• Responsible for communicating concise and comprehensive program statuses and priorities to the program team.
• Trains and mentors less experienced Program Managers and Associate Program Managers by reviewing and promoting best practices, helping to develop required skills and sharing experiences at the Senior level.
• Organizes and facilitates contractual coordination and milestone meetings.
• Ensures that assigned medium- to large-scale projects progress on schedule, within budget and meet or exceed minimum quality standards.
• Participates in, and guides, Change Order processes and activities for assigned projects.
• Keeps the customer and executive management informed of the current status of all significant aspects of each assigned project through program reviews, status reports, meetings, etc.
• Facilitates inter- and intra-department coordination to support project requirements.
• Provides strong planning and leadership which will minimize problems or conflicts, and provides leadership in developing team based solutions to problems as they arise.
• Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals support project requirements.
• Oversees Modification Center activity and schedules.
• Negotiates assigned items including revised delivery dates, costs or other proposal/contract parameters.
• Facilitates a positive relationship with customers.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability – Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
• Work Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
• Impact & Influence – You pursue and win support for ideas, you display ability to influence key decision-makers, you achieve win-win outcomes, you use authority appropriately to accomplish goals, and you address divergent opinions.
• Organizational Savvy – You display an understanding of organizational culture and practices, incorporate organizational awareness into decision making, and utilize both formal and informal channels to achieve results; you navigate organizational politics effectively and build alliances across the organization.
• Problem Solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, resolves problems in early stages, and works well in group problem solving situations.
• Team Leadership – Fosters team cooperation, defines team roles and responsibilities, supports group problem solving, ensures progress toward goals, acknowledges team accomplishments.
SUMMARY OF EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATION
Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from four-year college or university and a minimum of ten years related experience and/or training. PMP certification required. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Proven ability to use situational leadership to get desired results.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
• Ability to inspire and motivate individuals across an organization.
• Must possess broad technical and certification knowledge.
• Utilizes a holistic problem-solving approach to situations.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or project teams.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.