|Company Name||Agente Technical|
|Location||Northwest, United States|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2018|
Position: Associate Program Manager
Supports Program Manager with all aspects of Program Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comprehends contractual obligations and statement of work for assigned program(s) and provides guidance based on these documents to other program team members as required.
• Participates in program planning and documenting.
• Develops and maintains status and visibility tools.
• Assists with oversight and coordination of vendor activities and communication.
• Comprehends and monitors assigned aspects of a program and report status.
• Coordinates or assists with coordinating program reviews and meetings.
• Coordinates program related travel as required.
• Organizes and facilitates communications between the customer and appropriate GTI personnel.
• Provides leadership and coordination of team-based solutions to program issues.
• Develops methods and procedures for managing programs.
• Assists or takes primary role in developing or administering program change orders.
• Assists with part procurement and status as required.
• Assists in maintaining program financial health tools.
• Participates in risk identification and risk mitigation activities.
• Assists with final inspection (closing process) as required.
• Responsible for ensuring that assigned small-scale projects progress on schedule within budget and meets or exceeds minimum quality standards; this may include post delivery support.
• Assists in preparing and maintaining departmental policies, procedures and reporting.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability – Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
• Work Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
• Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity, manages difficult or emotional customer situations, meets commitments, responds promptly to customer needs, and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
• Planning & Organization – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, integrates changes smoothly, sets goals and objectives, and works in an organized manner.
• Productivity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in timely manner, strives to increase productivity, works quickly and achieves established goals.
• Relationship Building –Builds rapport up, down, and across the organization, establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives, seeks win-win solutions to conflict, develops network of professional contacts, and displays empathy and tolerate diverse viewpoints.
SUMMARY OF EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATION
Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from a four-year college or university and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Demonstrates the interest and ability to grow within the program management function.
• Displays sound judgment, problem-solving skills and ability to function independently to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.