|Company Name||Agente Technical|
|Location||Southeast, United States|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
Seeking engineering-based position with the Quality organization related to design model checking & verification.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred. 5 years in a specific technical discipline or 8 years broad eng experience in several technical disciplines within a manufacturing environment. Credit will be considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 years for Masters and 4 years for PhD in fields applicable to the position.
Collaborates with engineering, manufacturing, and procurement on development programs. Assists in ensuring the designs are able to be produced in accordance with approved quality system requirements and industry standards for design definition, and that related design processes are capable.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Contributes to incorporating design quality assurance during development programs and participates in new product design and development, design validation/verification, risk management, flight test and design change activities
2. Partners with design engineers and assist in resolving quality issues and executing design, development, and transition to production processes. Duties include contributing to design/process quality capability analysis, collaborating with Procurement for supplier selection, and requirements incorporation validation.
3. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
4. May partner with Manufacturing Engineers to help develop/validate manufacturing processes to implement the designs.
5. Assists in the use of risk management tools (i.e. FMEA) as appropriate.
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Good understanding of and experience with key design characteristics definition or application, Design and Process FMEAs, or statistics theory and application (SPC) preferred.
2. Competencies include: Project management skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent computer skills, risk management, and strong results orientation.
3. Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T).
4. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents, Engineering drawings and 3D models (CATIA).
5. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
6. Capable of working closely with Design Engineering, Manufacturing and Procurement regarding advanced product quality planning (APQP) through the use of quality control plans and Design and Process FMEA tools.