|Company Name||Agente Technical|
|Location||Southeast, United States|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
DFC Structures/Dynamics Flight Test Engineer
Flight test planning, instrumentation checkout, flight test conduct (including real-time monitoring), post test data analysis, and reporting on helicopter flight tests in structures and dynamics.
1. Determining measurement and flight condition requirements necessary to safely provide evaluation, qualification and certification data.
2. Test conduct involves briefing flight and ground crews and real-time telemetry monitoring of critical parameters.
3. Large volumes of gathered flight data are processed and analyzed.
4. Certification and/or qualification tests are summarized in reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering as a minimum
- Candidate must have flight test or aerospace design experience
- Rotary wing experience preferred.