|Company Name||Agente Technical|
|Location||Northeast, United States|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
Seeking a candidate for a Commercial Avionics Systems Engineer to be an integral part of a small and fast-paced team supporting the engineering projects, product development, and test.
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
Airframes may include, but are not limited to S-76, S-92 and their derivatives, including integration of new technologies into the S-92.
1. Development of requirements
2. System Integration
3. Generation of lab and aircraft test procedures
4. Troubleshooting avionics issues on test, production and fielded aircraft
5. Support program management reviews
- FAA and foreign certification (preferred)
- DO-178B, DO-160 and DO-254 processes (preferred)
- Technical project management (preferred)
- Supplier technical management (preferred)
- Pilot or A&P experience (preferred)
- BS Engineering in a related field w/7+ years relevant professional experience
- Will consider non-degreed candidates who have equivalent professional experience (11+ years)